Kichler Superstore —FREE One Year of Additional Warranty
At Kichler Superstore, we take great pride in the craftsmanship of Kichler products - be it lighting or fans. We stand behind the quality of Kichler Lighting products. All Kichler products purchased from Kichler Superstore have a FREE One Year of Extended Warranty. This is an additional one year of warranty beyond the standard warranty offered by the manufacturer (See manufacturer Warranty and Limitations below). All warranty claims must be made through Kichler Superstore, an online distributor of Kichler Lighting.
Kichler Superstore's one year of extended warranty applies to all Kichler Lighting product purchased on the Kichler Superstore website and that fall under the limitations below.
Manufacturer Warranty and Limitations
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Kichler Superstore warrants the Kichler Lighting Products it sells will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment from Seller. The exceptions are:
* Landscape product (except as noted below and clarified in the landscape catalogs) for five years;
* Black and/or "Textured Architectural Bronze" finish transformers for 10 years;
* Stainless steel transformers and the exterior finish on LifeBrite® outdoor lanterns for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns the Product;
* Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH, 12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns the Product. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius (approximately 77 degrees Fahrenheit).
* Ceiling Fan Motors for as long as the original purchaser owns the Product. A certain amount of "wobble" is normal in Fans and should not be considered a problem.
* Energy Star® Products for two years; and
* There are no warranties on light bulbs or the finish on outdoor polished brass Products.
If any of the warranted Products are found to be defective, such Products will, at Kichler Superstore's sole option and cost, be replaced, repaired or refunded less an amount directly attributable to consumer's prior use of the Product. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair, replacement, or refund of defective Products as provided herein. This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Kichler Superstore's warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, connected voltage at more than 5% above standard North American Voltage, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair. At Kichler Superstore's request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Kichler Superstore with PROOF OF PURCHASE, Buyer's name, return address, and a description of the claimed product defect.