Returns and Replacements
pay the cost of the return shipping and issue you a prepaid return
label within 5 business day of your return request. With our impressive
Prepaid-Return Program, you can shop guilt-free without having buyer's
remorse. If you purchase products from any of the lines in our
Prepaid-Return program and decide not to keep them, you can return them
for a FULL refund at no additional expense to you.
What is your Prepaid-Return policy?
Merchandise may be returned up to 21 days from the date of receiving the order to receive a FULL
refund. This means that if you change your mind about an item you
purchased from one of our participating brands, we will simply issue you
a prepaid return label and you would just send the merchandise back at
no cost to you. You will
NOT be responsible for any shipping
charges or restocking fees! Just print out the UPS prepaid label we send
you via email, take the package(s) to your nearest UPS pick-up center
and we will issue your refund within 48 hours of receipt and inspection.
For the full details on the process see below.
Please note, refunds for returned products cannot exceed the originally charged amount.
How do I make a return?
To start the process, contact one of our customer service representatives to begin the process at your request
and an RGA number will be issued. They will also provide you with a
prepaid-label with instructions within 5 business day of submitting your
request. Once you are provided the prepaid UPS label(s), follow the
instructions provided, take the package(s) to your nearest UPS pick-up
center, and we will issue your full refund within 2 business days of
receipt and inspection. Labels are good for 30 days from the date
issued. If labels are not used within 30 days, they will expire. The
customer is responsible for return shipping if the prepaid label has
expired. Please make sure to read the conditions below.
Refunds will only be issued under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way.
- The merchandise must be in re-saleable condition, in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories.
- No returns will be allowed for Discount, Open Box or Clearance products.
- No returns on bulb or part orders.
- Claims after 21 days of receipt are not eligible for return or replacement.
- Refunds for returned products cannot exceed the originally charged amount.
- Orders shipped to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska are excluded from our Prepaid Returns program.
- Products that are shipped via freight truck DO NOT qualify for this program.
- Any original shipping charges incurred are not eligible for a refund.
- Orders placed prior to the Brand's start date in this Promotion do not qualify